Saturday 23 April 2016

Winter pictures part 2

I've been really busy the last few days with housecleaning and finishing crochet projects and this and that, so I didn't have the chance to write up the next part of our trip. Instead, I'm going to continue my series of photography from the winter. I'll try and get the next part of the trip written up in the next two or three days.

These pictures were taken at King's Park (in the south of the city, near the U of M) while snowshoeing. I believe this was in early January. These were taken with the DSLR that was at the time borrowed but that I've since purchased. I hope you enjoy!







I'd say there's been some improvement since my last post on photography, would you agree?

What did you think? I welcome any feedback on my photography! (Just don't be a jerk, obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment